You are searching about How Much Does It Cost To Screen An Old Film, today we will share with you article about How Much Does It Cost To Screen An Old Film was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic How Much Does It Cost To Screen An Old Film is useful to you.
Top Ten Romance Movies For Valentine’s Day
Valentine’s Day is coming soon. Besides roses, candy, and dinner, you need some warm fuzzy movies to watch while you snuggle up with your honey. Good love stories provide comedy, romance and, in many cases, a good cry at the expense of someone else’s relationship. These classic films provide excellent story content without many of the distractions of dazzling technology we now have in movies.
Have a great date night relaxing while enjoying quality time with your loved one by watching these beloved Top Ten Tales of Amour:
10. In the golden pond – Witnessing love transcend decades is a glorious sight. Whether we see it within our own families or in the movies like here, it holds promise for our own relationships. Not just relationships with our spouses, but also with our children. Two powerhouses of cinema, Katharine Hepburn and Henry Fonda, gave us grace, humor and reasons to believe in the love of a lifetime. Seeing the love and admiration between Fonda and her daughter Jane lends more credence to this great and wonderful love story.
9. Love is a very splendid thing – Determination to be with the person you love: the basic theme of the love story abounds here, spun in a fascinating way between two great actors. Jennifer Jones graces the screen in anything she plays, but watching her with William Holden is mesmerizing. Crossing racial barriers and adultery, this story finds you wanting this couple to overcome everything to be together. I saw it recently and I actually cried out loud, just like I had before when I first saw it. Highly recommended. It’s a good hugs and weaves movie.
8. pillow talk – A great love story doesn’t have to make you cry. This movie starring Rock Hudson and Doris Day is the classic screwball comedy full of mistaken identity, love and absolute hilarity. Swell soundtrack, especially the little ditty that reigns throughout the film in various versions! Also features Tony Randall and Thelma Ritter.
7. The shop around the corner – James Stewart and Margaret Sullavan. This was the inspiration for “You’ve Got Mail” with Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks. It was good, but in this regard, as in many cases, nothing beats the original. No internet here, just good letter writing and pen pal life in a quaint little Budapest town at Christmas. You will cry into your hot cocoa.
6. The story of Philadelphia – Stellar comedy that put Katharine Hepburn back on top after an early hiatus in her career. Impossible to see how he wouldn’t have. This mini-soap opera tells the intertwined story of one of Philly’s wealthiest families and the tabloid-filled lives they lead. Splendid dialogue and loads of delightful chemistry across the cast make for a “must-see” piece of entertainment. With Cary Grant, Jimmy Stewart (his Oscar win) and Ruth Hussey.
5. love in the afternoon – Romance between May and December takes center stage here along with fast-life, mischievous and misguided identities. Even a case of cheating can’t stop Gary Cooper from falling in love with the young and beautiful Audrey Hepburn. Captivating music also helps spin this engaging tale. The train station scene in this movie features a classic moment that many other romantic movies have tried to duplicate. There has been no other to reach the excitement that this film evokes.
4. One night passed – What do you get with an heiress running away from an engagement and a hungry reporter trying to capture the story of the year? One of the best romantic comedies ever to hit the screen. Full of risqué, yet now classic, 1930s moments, this film warms the heart while making you laugh. Clark Gable and Claudette Colbert were quite a couple.
3. Casablanca – Humphrey Bogart and Ingrid Bergman. This is the story that has everything for everyone. War, intrigue, suspense, gambling, song, romance and, of course, Paris.
2. The Bridges of Madison County – Clint Eastwood and Meryl Streep. I didn’t think the movie would make me cry as much as the book, but boy does it. It’s a love he must hold in his heart for the rest of his life, but as he passes the legacy of that love on to his children after his death, it makes understanding its power that much easier, of somehow
1. stormy peaks – Sir Lawrence Olivier and Merle Oberon. The story of Heathcliff, Cathy and the Moorish Wind. Classic story of heavy heart and literally eternal love. The supreme tear. I still remember many years ago in college when some of my classmates and I went to an old movie theater in the city with this movie. After the lights went up at the end of the movie, almost all of us in the audience continued to fade away. (We laughed in embarrassment, too.) It’s adorable and perfect for snuggling on Valentine’s Day. It will give you the gratitude of knowing the love of your life, always.
The original list of my top picks that I had compiled was very long, but I also want to mention a few more for your consideration:
Desk set – Katharine Hepburn and Spencer Tracy’s beautiful chemistry throughout the film, especially in the library bay, gives me chills every time I see it. They couldn’t have hidden it even if they tried.
Brief encounter – Trevor Howard and Celia Johnson. Considered the love story of all love stories. Obviously, there’s something that tugs at the heartstrings about watching stories of unrequited love, or in this case, watching love blossom among the already talked about. Written by Noel Coward and set to the glorious Rachmaninoff soundtrack, there’s no way you’ll be teary-eyed by the end of this film.
Legends of autumn – Brad Pitt, the West, war and unrequited love. Take at least two boxes of tissues.
When Harry met Sally – one of my all time favorites… Women and men can be friends. However, these two were only meant for love, period.
The wind has taken it away – my best movie… but at four hours, it felt a bit long to mention it in the top 10. Don’t miss it…romance, war, passion, Scarlett and Rhett…
Titanic – Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet. It’s also quite long, but it’s the quintessential romantic tragedy. We all know the story, but no other film version grasped the romance and despair like this one. Coupled with Celine Dion’s crescendo on the theme song and the never-ending story that happens (forgive me) through the necklace, you’ll still be crying about it the next day when the song comes on the radio. It always airs this time of year!
Be sure to get them in time for your Valentine’s Day celebration or whenever you want to have a glorious date night with your sweetheart!
Video about How Much Does It Cost To Screen An Old Film
You can see more content about How Much Does It Cost To Screen An Old Film on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about How Much Does It Cost To Screen An Old Film
If you have any questions about How Much Does It Cost To Screen An Old Film, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article How Much Does It Cost To Screen An Old Film was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article How Much Does It Cost To Screen An Old Film helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles How Much Does It Cost To Screen An Old Film
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords How Much Does It Cost To Screen An Old Film
How Much Does It Cost To Screen An Old Film
way How Much Does It Cost To Screen An Old Film
tutorial How Much Does It Cost To Screen An Old Film
How Much Does It Cost To Screen An Old Film free
#Top #Ten #Romance #Movies #Valentines #Day