You are searching about How Much Exercise Should A 20 Year Old Female Get, today we will share with you article about How Much Exercise Should A 20 Year Old Female Get was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic How Much Exercise Should A 20 Year Old Female Get is useful to you.
20 Personal Safety Tips for Women
I get very angry whenever I think about people who hurt women. Crime statistics reveal that 1 in 6 women will be sexually assaulted in their lifetime and 1 in 4 on their college campus! Unfortunately, it is nearly impossible to understand the significance of crime statistics until you or a loved one becomes one.
The good news is that most attacks on women are preventable. Yes, I said avoidable. They can be stopped before they start if women educate themselves and learn how to overcome the world’s predators.
How do I know that attacks can be prevented? Unfortunately, from experience. I am the mother of a little girl who was attacked by a stranger. When my daughter Amber was 14, she was taken off her bike a block from our house, thrown into this pervert’s car and driven to a secluded area to be raped.
But things did not go as he had planned because this predator had not chosen a “perfect victim”. He chose a smart girl who had a smart mother who is a black belt and had taught her to fight for her life if she was ever in danger. And never be a perfect victim! Amber fought back, screamed for help, escaped and lived to tell about it. I am happy to report that she is now 35 years old and a mother to my two perfect little granddaughters.
Safety is a lifestyle for me. is it for you I’d like to give you a few safety tips to keep you and your loved ones safer from harm.
1. Carry yourself with confidence. Chin up. straight back Look into unfamiliar eyes. Speak authoritatively. Predators want weak victims. If you look strong and confident, they won’t want to mess with you.
2. Trust your feelings. If something or someone feels off or “off,” trust your sixth sense. Do not go! Do not do it! Scram! Many women have taught themselves not to listen to their feelings. This is a dangerous mindset. Fix it.
3. It’s okay NOT to be nice and kind all the time. With strangers, it’s safer to be cool and aloof. Women are kind and generous by nature, which can put them in many dangerous situations. Teach your children to be wary of strangers too.
4. Put away your purse. Women practically carry their lives in their bags. And lives are ruined every day by predatory identity thieves. Keep the bag zipped or closed at all times. If you put it in a shopping cart while you’re shopping, sand it like a toddler. Never leave your bag in the car unless it is locked in the trunk.
5. Watch out, the woman leads! When you’re outside, carry something in your hand that can be used as a weapon if necessary, such as nails, an umbrella, a cane, a bag, or pepper spray. [I don’t recommend carrying a gun.]
6. Don’t leave home without a cell phone or some device to call 911 in an emergency. If you feel threatened in any way, it’s an emergency. Call 911! Don’t wait until things get really bad to call 911. Teach your kids to dial 911 as soon as possible.
7. Healthy paranoia is a good thing. Be aware of your surroundings. When I’m out of the house or office, I’m alert and looking around for potential dangers all the time. Do not daydream or go outside unless you are safe and sound at home.
8. Danger usually lurks in the shadows. Stick to well-lit areas.
9. It is safer to use the elevator than the stairs. Empty staircases are known hiding places for sexual predators. Do the exercise in a different way.
10. Only go out in pairs, if possible. Public restrooms, jogging tracks, parking lots, alleys, bad neighborhoods, plus laundry mats, public transportation, convenience stores, and pumping gas at night are especially dangerous areas to be alone. Never hitchhike.
11. Home invasions are on the rise. Always keep the doors and windows of your home closed. Invest in a strong security alarm system and motion-sensitive lighting. If you live alone, get a big dog.
12. Avoid a carjacking. Keep your car doors closed when entering and exiting the vehicle. Do not open windows or doors unless you are absolutely sure that you can trust the person on the other side of the door. If you feel threatened while in your vehicle, honk your horn and get out of there.
13. When you are at a social event, bar, restaurant, private party, please remember: drinking alcohol will lower your natural defenses and make you an easier victim. Don’t drink unless you have a sober person to accompany you through the night and of course drive you home. Watch your drinks – roofies happen!
14. Run, lady, run! If physically possible, practice running, even if only for a short distance. Some women never run and aren’t sure if they could if they had to. Knowing you can get away is a valuable self-defense tool. Even if a predator has a gun pointed at you, run for your life!
15. Take a self-defense course or learn a martial art. Knowing how to block, dodge, kick and punch are skills available if you or a loved one is being threatened.
16. If an attack is in progress, shout “Fire!” or “Help!” shout and swear like crab fishermen, run as fast as you can and fight for your life.
17. If an attack (verbal or physical) occurs, note the details, get out of there somehow, report the attack, report it and seek justice through the legal system.
18. Teach your daughters, sisters, mothers, grandmothers, friends, coworkers, and every other woman you know what you learn about safety and self-protection.
19. The World Wide Web can be a worldwide web. Please be aware of the danger of entering into online relationships. Don’t provide too much personal information, such as your real name, home or work address, or phone numbers. If you decide to meet this person face-to-face, bring a companion.
20. Help others if you see an attack in progress. Call 911. Get involved. Make a loud noise and cause a commotion.
Be safe out there!
Video about How Much Exercise Should A 20 Year Old Female Get
You can see more content about How Much Exercise Should A 20 Year Old Female Get on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about How Much Exercise Should A 20 Year Old Female Get
If you have any questions about How Much Exercise Should A 20 Year Old Female Get, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article How Much Exercise Should A 20 Year Old Female Get was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article How Much Exercise Should A 20 Year Old Female Get helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles How Much Exercise Should A 20 Year Old Female Get
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords How Much Exercise Should A 20 Year Old Female Get
How Much Exercise Should A 20 Year Old Female Get
way How Much Exercise Should A 20 Year Old Female Get
tutorial How Much Exercise Should A 20 Year Old Female Get
How Much Exercise Should A 20 Year Old Female Get free
#Personal #Safety #Tips #Women