You are searching about How Much Exercise Should A 61 Year Old Man Get, today we will share with you article about How Much Exercise Should A 61 Year Old Man Get was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic How Much Exercise Should A 61 Year Old Man Get is useful to you.
Loss of Penis Sensitivity – Causes Treatment and What You Should Know
Although many men think that loss of penile sensation is not something that can happen until old age, it is an increasing problem in younger men. In fact, almost 87% of men report a loss of some degree of penile sensitivity when they are over 30 years old. Although penile sensitivity can be maintained and cases of decreased penile sensitivity can be treated, with the use of a penile health cream it is important to understand exactly what the main causes are that contribute to this loss of penile sensitivity. penis sensation
Main causes of loss or decrease in penile sensitivity
• Aggressive sex: too aggressive sex is one of the main causes of loss of penile sensitivity. This can take the form of dry intercourse or simply frequent sex that is energetic and too physical. Although good in the short term, over time these sexual acts can begin to “harden” the skin of the penis, causing a loss of sensitivity.
• Excessive masturbation: Similarly, an excessive amount of masturbation can cause damage to the neurons in the skin cells of the penis. This will lead to a decrease in sensitivity and eventually a decrease in the feeling of pleasure during sexual experiences.
• Certain sports: forms of exercise such as cycling can leave the perineum damaged and, over time, affect penile sensation. In fact, one such study found that 61% of men who ride bicycles regularly experience some type of numbness in the penile region. Of course, no one is suggesting the elimination of exercise, but it’s a good idea to change routines regularly and avoid extended periods of cycling.
• Brain chemistry: In some men, chemical imbalances in the brain can cause adverse effects, such as numbness in the penile area. For example, an excessive amount of serotonin in the brain can cause many men to experience some loss of sensation in their penis. This particular symptom can be addressed by changing the levels of certain chemicals in the brain with drugs (taking a dopamine supplement, for example), but should always be checked with a doctor.
• Tight underwear: Just as dry intercourse or dry masturbation can damage the neurons in the penile cell, wearing tight clothing can cause restrictions in blood flow that eventually damage the penile cells. Men should consider the type of underwear they wear to avoid this problem, which is why most health professionals recommend boxers.
• Smoking and excessive drinking: Alcohol and tobacco have also been shown to have a restrictive effect on the capillaries and veins that carry blood to various areas of the body, including the penis. This restriction can lead to loss of penile sensitivity, so reducing these bad habits will improve overall penile sensitivity.
How to fight against the loss of sensitivity of the penis?
The most important thing is that to increase the sensitivity of the penis, you need to change your sexual habits. Eliminates “dry” masturbation and “dry” intercourse, aggressive sex and other factors that can cause a decrease in penile sensitivity. Once the causes of loss of penile sensitivity have been ruled out, there are several ways men can improve their penile sensitivity. It may be helpful to use new tactile tools to increase penile sensitivity, such as pens. A simple stroking of the penile region with a pen will, over time, cause the penile to respond to a lighter, more sensitive touch and dramatically increase penile sensitivity within as fast as five to six months. Touching other areas of the body before intercourse is also a great technique: not only will it make the penis more sensitive, but it will also make the experience of making love more erotic and satisfying.
Also using a penile health cream can not only restore lost penile sensation, but if used regularly, can prevent loss of sensation to begin with. Although there are numerous skin conditioners on the market (most health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil), it’s important to use a cream that contains penis-specific vitamins and minerals.
Video about How Much Exercise Should A 61 Year Old Man Get
You can see more content about How Much Exercise Should A 61 Year Old Man Get on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about How Much Exercise Should A 61 Year Old Man Get
If you have any questions about How Much Exercise Should A 61 Year Old Man Get, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article How Much Exercise Should A 61 Year Old Man Get was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article How Much Exercise Should A 61 Year Old Man Get helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles How Much Exercise Should A 61 Year Old Man Get
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords How Much Exercise Should A 61 Year Old Man Get
How Much Exercise Should A 61 Year Old Man Get
way How Much Exercise Should A 61 Year Old Man Get
tutorial How Much Exercise Should A 61 Year Old Man Get
How Much Exercise Should A 61 Year Old Man Get free
#Loss #Penis #Sensitivity #Treatment