You are searching about How Much Formula For A 5 1 2 Month Old, today we will share with you article about How Much Formula For A 5 1 2 Month Old was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic How Much Formula For A 5 1 2 Month Old is useful to you.
Personal Finance Budgeting: Take Yourself Out of the Equation
We all have bills and we all have to pay them. However, when it comes to personal finance and budgeting, some people pay their bills like this:
1. Get a statement (in the mail, as in postal mail).
2. Avoid statements (“ack! a bill! I’m stressed about money!”)
3. Two weeks later, you remember this statement (“oh &$*%! I have to pay for this or I’ll lose (fill in the blank) service!”)
4. Write a check and mail it to the service provider (and pay almost 50 cents to mail it).
Sometimes this happens:
5. Forget the check, spend the money set aside for the bill, bounced checks.
6. I never got to step 3 and the service closes and the crazy script opens to pay the bill.
XIU If you’re stressed about money and bills, there are only two things to do: TAKE RESPONSIBILITY and AUTOMATE IT.
Paying your bills this “old school” way is stressful and is what’s putting you in a financial hole. Are you human. Humans are unreliable. We forget, we make excuses, we are impulsive, we choose “want” over “need”. It’s our biological nature, so don’t drown.
So what is that person-you-know-who-is-in-control-over-their-finances doing that you’re not?!?! I mean, they’re human too, right??!
RESPONSIBILITY and AUTOMATION.
They have been responsible for their bills and have set up a system that manages their finances for them. They’ve taken themselves out of the equation so they can’t get it wrong! If you do the same, you’ll find you’re less stressed and more in control of your finances.
Take the next steps today to get your finances in order. Old school is not cool when it comes to your bank account.
1) You need to be responsible for your finances and if you don’t know how much TOTAL you need to cover your bills (this includes RENT) each month, you need to figure that number out, NOW. If you find your bills leave little for necessities like food, you may need to reassess your income/expenses and downsize services (or get a second job, but who wants to do that?! Work hard enough) .
2) Whatever that number is, have your employer automatically deduct it from your paycheck and put it in a separate account. If you are self-employed, ask your bank to withdraw this amount on certain dates and deposit it into a separate account. Block the withdrawal option from this ‘Bills’ account with your debit card.
3) Make every “mail statement” an electronic statement. 99% of services offer this option. It will go straight to your inbox and save trees.
4) EVERY bank and EVERY service offers automatic payments. Most landlords (if you’re still renting, which is another way to throw money away by the way) also allow electronic payments. Set up automatic payment of your bills through your bank or set it up with each service provider. If you do automatic payment with your service providers, I recommend that you set them up by bank account/routing number and not by debit card number. That way, if you lose your debit card, you don’t have to go to each service and update them all.
5) Live without stress. No more ‘bill reminders’, no more last-minute scrambles. No late fees. Trust me, you’ll soon get used to only having access to a dedicated spending amount. You will have made your finances “cheat-proof”, or rather you-proof.
Your credit rating will thank you.
Want a video version of this article? Go to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntgKondiQTY.
Video about How Much Formula For A 5 1 2 Month Old
You can see more content about How Much Formula For A 5 1 2 Month Old on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about How Much Formula For A 5 1 2 Month Old
If you have any questions about How Much Formula For A 5 1 2 Month Old, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article How Much Formula For A 5 1 2 Month Old was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article How Much Formula For A 5 1 2 Month Old helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles How Much Formula For A 5 1 2 Month Old
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords How Much Formula For A 5 1 2 Month Old
How Much Formula For A 5 1 2 Month Old
way How Much Formula For A 5 1 2 Month Old
tutorial How Much Formula For A 5 1 2 Month Old
How Much Formula For A 5 1 2 Month Old free
#Personal #Finance #Budgeting #Equation