You are searching about How Much Milk Can You Give A 1 Year Old, today we will share with you article about How Much Milk Can You Give A 1 Year Old was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic How Much Milk Can You Give A 1 Year Old is useful to you.
5 Essentials to Transition From the Corner Office to Your "Virtual" Home Office
For years, I equated success with my elaborate title of COO of a million-dollar company and the salary that allowed me to shower my children with expensive gifts that substituted for my time. . As a single mother of four children, I thought it was important to me just to have a good salary. Weeks on the road, long hours at the office, average report cards and thousands of dollars spent on childcare have prompted me to redefine my life to focus on what matters most –MY FAMILY. With an extensive set of administrative skills and management training, I decided to trade my office corner for a home office where I would provide services allowing virtually more time with my family. You don’t become a millionaire overnight, but the ability to work from home and give my kids the time they need is priceless. For those considering the transition, I’ve come up with the 5 ESSENTIALS for transitioning to your “Virtual” workspace:
- Dedicated workspace – You should have a space that is only used for work. You can’t let your client files share the kitchen table with your PB&J three-year-olds during lunchtime.
- A good chair – TRUST ME ON THIS! Often during your “getting started” process to work virtually, you will spend countless hours sitting in front of your computer. Can you imagine sitting 10 hours a day on a wooden kitchen chair or folding chair? I did not do it ! Invest in a chair that’s not only comfortable for your “buttocks,” but provides good support for your back.
- Reliable Computer – This may seem like a no-brainer, so let me explain; your eight-year-old shouldn’t be using your work computer to play Angry Bird and surf the web. One wrong click can cost you over $100 to remove a virus and cause you to lose data that isn’t backed up. Since your computer is the key factor in your virtual work, it should have at least the following requirements: 2 GHz processor speed (this is the speed at which the machine operates), 80 gigabyte hard drive (to store programs, data and files), CD/DVD, USB port and Ethernet card .
- Business Phone Number – You don’t want your new customers calling your home phone; you also don’t want your cell number printed on 1000 business cards. You can get a “virtual” number that you put on your marketing materials, which you can send to a number of your choice. You can get a toll-free or local number through Evoice for as low as 12.95 per month, and they currently offer 6 months free.
- Do Not Disturb Sign – This is probably one of the most important features! Although you’re working from home, it’s important to let your family know when you’re on a conference call, talking to a potential client, or concentrating on a task. You don’t want your five-year-old screaming for milk while you tell a potential customer the benefits of your service. It will take some time for your family to fully understand what the sign means, but positive reinforcement is always helpful.
This list is not fixed. It is based on my experiences, good and bad, during my transition from corporate America to working from home. There’s no wrong or right way to join the virtual workplace, these ESSENTIALS are just to get you started. That being said, are you ready for your first client?
Video about How Much Milk Can You Give A 1 Year Old
You can see more content about How Much Milk Can You Give A 1 Year Old on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about How Much Milk Can You Give A 1 Year Old
If you have any questions about How Much Milk Can You Give A 1 Year Old, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article How Much Milk Can You Give A 1 Year Old was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article How Much Milk Can You Give A 1 Year Old helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles How Much Milk Can You Give A 1 Year Old
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords How Much Milk Can You Give A 1 Year Old
How Much Milk Can You Give A 1 Year Old
way How Much Milk Can You Give A 1 Year Old
tutorial How Much Milk Can You Give A 1 Year Old
How Much Milk Can You Give A 1 Year Old free
#Essentials #Transition #Corner #Office #quotVirtualquot #Home #Office