You are searching about How Much Milk Of Magnesia For A 1 Year Old, today we will share with you article about How Much Milk Of Magnesia For A 1 Year Old was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic How Much Milk Of Magnesia For A 1 Year Old is useful to you.
Alternative Therapy For Mental Problems
Alternative therapies for autism
This page is designed to help you research to find help and solutions that improve autism symptoms. You can use this reference page to further your research on many and various therapies that have helped others. New products and theories appear all the time.
There are many different therapies that have helped many people with “mental issues”, ranging from ADD/ADHD/autism to depression and even schizophrenia. Some (such as EEG Biofeedback (aka Neurofeedback (NFB)) or End Point Titration (EPT) or Hyperbaric (oxygen tanks) etc. which now have inexpensive alternatives are not included. Google these “names” if information is desired on them.
1. The newest and certainly the cheapest method of “brain training” is the Neuroliminal (NT) training system. It has now proven to be an excellent and inexpensive alternative to both very expensive neurofeedback (NFB) training and hyperbaric oxygen. The results are very similar to Neurofeedback (both EEG and HEG BF). For a fraction of the cost of these, it provides an affordable and much better alternative to Ritalin and other dangerous drugs for middle and low income families who simply cannot afford neurofeedback or hyperbaric. The ONF and NT both work to eliminate allergenic effects causing mental problems of all types.
2. Allergens are almost always a part of every “brain problem”. There is an easy and free (except for some detective work) way to detect them. Even if you use NT or ONF formation, it’s a good idea!
3. For the ADD to Autism continuum (as well as depression and schizophrenia), it is quite possible that the mercury used in infant or childhood vaccines (or other toxic minerals) is the real underlying problem. These mineral toxins MUST be chelated out of the body. There are different ways, old and new, to do this:
a. Vitamin C in high doses: This has two benefits; it’s relatively cheap and it’s good for your health in general. In my former practice I used it with excellent success in many cases of schizophrenia. In general, it is very safe, unless the patient has a corn allergy (not that unusual). For small children, I would recommend 1 gram (1000 mg) at each meal per 40 pounds per child. An overdose only causes diarrhea and it may be necessary to work up to this amount if this occurs. If a corn allergy is suspected, use calcium ascorbate, either in powder or pill form. I buy the cheapest form of ascorbic acid from Cosco, but my wife (corn allergic) has to use the calcium ascorbate.
b. Injection of a chelating chemical: a therapy in which a chelating drug (EDTA) is injected into a vein for about an hour in a doctor’s office. It is also quite expensive. Not recommended.
vs. Zeolite in liquid form: a newer method taken orally (and relatively expensive). It is actually a very porous form of lava rock, and this porosity attracts heavy metals (mercury, lead, copper, etc.) binds to it and transports them via the urine/kidney pathway. The reports are great, but it’s marketed through some kind of MultiLevelMarketing (MLM) system which makes it more expensive. The base retail price is around $50, but if you become a distributor it drops to around $33. You can get more details by searching “zeolite” on Google.
D. Glutathione Supplements: There is a supplement (new to me) specifically designed to increase glutathione levels in the body. Glutathione is a natural combination of amino acids that is a powerful antioxidant with several other interesting characteristics:
It is an important part of the immune system often overlooked by scientists. Glutathione detoxifies the body by removing poisons, including mercury and other toxic minerals. (Similar to chelation, but most other toxins as well as minerals.) It is not well absorbed when taken as a direct supplement. This is important because there are many supplements containing glutathione that are generally not effective.
Low levels of glutathione are found in all autistic children, as well as many other sick or toxic people. These low levels do not allow for proper excretion. This explains why hair, blood, and urine tests for mercury (and other minerals) do not accurately show what is stored in the body.
Supplement program price – $85 for a 28 day supply. Again not cheap, but seems worth the price if you can afford it.
4. There’s a company that promotes a special “body eco-diet” that has had good success with autism and virtually every other health condition. It includes many products designed to make the human body work better and more efficiently. It includes great probiotics as well as others that help get rid of yeast overgrowth and “leaky gut syndrome”. Again, not cheap, but worth it, if it’s affordable for your family.
5. What do digestive enzymes have to do with ADD/ADHD and autism? “Leaky gut syndrome” produces more allergy/sensitivity, and enzymes with meals break down food better, reducing the need for “leaky gut”. It has helped many ADD/ADHD as well as autistic people.
a. There is a bulletin board sponsored by Kirkman Labs that has a forum on special digestive enzymes. Subscribe to: [email protected]
b. New Beginnings is another company that offers an excellent line of enzymes. In addition to enzymes, they contain plenty of gluten/casein-free nutritional supplements and a “purified source” of cholesterol (see below).
6. At the recent Orlando conference, I also learned that many autistic people have low cholesterol and that supplementing with two egg yolks a day can improve many symptoms. It’s certainly easy and inexpensive to try. If the person has an egg allergy (which is not uncommon), “purified” cholesterol can be obtained from the New Beginnings supplier above which is non-allergenic.
7. For children with autism (and ADD/ADHD), there is plenty of evidence that a gluten-free and dairy-free diet can help dramatically. Google gfcf for more information. (The Caveman diet above includes this and many other commonly allergenic foods. Try it for about a week, then switch to gfcf.)
8. The latest research also shows that fish oil supplementation can significantly improve overall ADD-Autism issues. I use salmon oil from Our Health Co-op. This web-based health food store is one of the best in terms of quality and price. (I have no financial interest in this company or Solgar, but I purchase several supplements from them.)
9. There is a drug therapy called LDN (Low Dose Naltrexone). Although it is a drug, it appears that in low doses it can significantly reduce many disease problemse.org Good results for autistic people have been reported. (symptoms) in autism, HIV/AIDS, cancers, etc.
10. Another new nutritional “therapy” is additional glyconutrients. A company called Mannotech markets them through an MLM (which I hate), and they apparently help with some ADD-Autism symptoms. For more details on glyconutrients – a newly found essential nutrient – see both Mannotech and glyconutrients by searching on Google.
11. There is also a therapy technique called EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) which has also shown good results with ADD/ADHD, depression, etc. It was developed by Gary Craig.
12. Some have had good results with NAET (Nambudripad Allergy Elimination Technique). However, the results are mixed and Dr. Nambudripad is unhappy with many practitioners who do not carefully follow her technique.
13. There is a system similar to NAET called Bioset. There is a book “Food Allergy Cure” by Dr. Ellen Cutler, which explains the use of Bioset to eliminate allergies. It can also be done at home as the book explains “How To”. Check your local library and see if they can order it for you, or you can probably get it from Amazon.com. Google Bioset.
14. Don’t forget a very important way to improve all mental “diseases”. Helps resolve “leaky gut syndrome” by cleansing the gut and supplementing with a good vitamin/mineral regimen. This should be a first step.
15. Finally, one of the oldest, cheapest and most effective “cures” – magnesium! It has been known for years as the “calming chemical”. In our culture, we rarely have enough of it, and this deficiency can aggravate many mental problems. It’s safe like you overdose, like vitamin C, you only get diarrhea!. Milk of Magnesia and Epsom Salts (Magnesium Sulfate) are two great old products that are often overlooked today. For children with autism and ADHD in particular, try Epsom salt baths. He has helped many children and adults. I prefer magnesium citrate daily for supplemental use. I get this from the health co-op mentioned above.
There is also a lot of free information on my website “drbate.com”, and you can get a free copy of the complete book “The Health Revolution” by signing up for my free newsletter on this homepage.
Video about How Much Milk Of Magnesia For A 1 Year Old
You can see more content about How Much Milk Of Magnesia For A 1 Year Old on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about How Much Milk Of Magnesia For A 1 Year Old
If you have any questions about How Much Milk Of Magnesia For A 1 Year Old, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article How Much Milk Of Magnesia For A 1 Year Old was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article How Much Milk Of Magnesia For A 1 Year Old helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles How Much Milk Of Magnesia For A 1 Year Old
Rate: 4-5 stars
Views: 2078429 5
Search keywords How Much Milk Of Magnesia For A 1 Year Old
How Much Milk Of Magnesia For A 1 Year Old
way How Much Milk Of Magnesia For A 1 Year Old
tutorial How Much Milk Of Magnesia For A 1 Year Old
How Much Milk Of Magnesia For A 1 Year Old free
#Alternative #Therapy #Mental #Problems