You are searching about How Much Should A 4 Month Old Drink Per Day, today we will share with you article about How Much Should A 4 Month Old Drink Per Day was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic How Much Should A 4 Month Old Drink Per Day is useful to you.
Living From One Check To The Next And Need To Save Money? Easy Tips To Get You Started
Are you living paycheck to paycheck like over 50% of all Americans? Do you feel like you just have enough money to pay your bills, take care of a few essentials and maybe go out and have a little fun? Saving money seems like a wonderful idea, but there’s just not enough extra to save. It means you may want to reevaluate your budget or spending. Planning makes saving very easy. Let’s look at a few ideas that can help you manage your money.
- Here’s a quick and easy tip to get you started. Maybe you have written a budget and find that it is in the negative every month. Loose change is king. Don’t hate all those coins in your pockets or at the bottom of your purse. Turn the change into a nice savings plan. Take a large jar or container and deposit every day all the loose changes every day. Be sure to hide the can so the money in it doesn’t become pop and chip money.
- Make a goal of about $1.50 per day or cost of 1 soft drink which is $45.00 per month. If it’s too big cut it down and start with only $25 per month which is only .83 cents per day. Don’t be afraid to push yourself. This money is for you. Consider having the money deducted directly from your checking or bank account. Make these payments to the savings account automatically. By making your payments automatically, you’ll be consistent and won’t be tempted to spend.
- Open a savings account that is not easily accessible. If the goal is to save money, it cannot be in an account with a debit card or ATM access. This allows time for the account to grow before pinching.
- Try not to use a debit card. Use only cash. Debit cards give you a false sense of security and often cause you to overspend.
- Reduce the number of times you eat out. Track dollars spent each month on dining out. If you usually spend $300.00 a month on dining out, try spending $200.00 a month and take the extra $100.00 and open a savings account.
- Finally, create a budget. I know it sounds old and boring, but it works! I asked a friend to help me with this example. I asked him how much he pays each month in bills, he said “a lot”. I asked him if he could save $150.00 a month and he said it is only possible on a budget.
Real Life Example
My friend’s name is Beverly. She is a single mother of a beautiful 14 year old boy. She lives in a 2 bedroom apartment, drives a 2005 Ford Focus and has a supportive x-husband who actively provides financial and emotional support. His son is a typical young adult who loves sports. His favorite sports are basketball and golf. Here’s how we did it to save $150.00 per month
Beverly earns about $50,000 a year before taxes and receives about $5,000 a year in child support. Let’s look at their bills and see if we can reach our goal of saving $150.00 per month.
Beverly saves 5% of her gross earnings with her work 401k plan. Her monthly bills equal $2647.00 before her savings goal of $150.00 a month with her savings calculated in total monthly bills she spends $2747.00. His bill is submitted. Beverly takes home $3246.00 per month. This number includes $400.00 per month from her Ex-Husband and $1423 paid twice per month from her job. This leaves Beverly with $499 per month to enjoy. Another way to look at this is that Beverly can spend $116.43 per week on whatever she wants.
Here are Beverly’s monthly expenses:
- $965.00 – Rent
- $50.00 Electricity
- $60.00 phone
- $75.00 Cable
- $89.00 Cell
- $100.00 per month in gas for his car
- $80.00 laundry and laundry
- $300.00 per month for groceries
- $336.00 car note
- $67.00 car insurance
- $100.00 credit cards
- $100.00 per month for fun money
- $275.00 per month tithes and offers
- $150.00 per month savings goal
Create a budget to understand where your money is spent each month and how much is left to use for entertainment. This should take less than 30 minutes. Don’t leave monthly bills. Using a budget is the most effective way to save money.
If you spend all the money you saved, don’t wait. Start over immediately. In time, you will be very proud of the results.
Video about How Much Should A 4 Month Old Drink Per Day
You can see more content about How Much Should A 4 Month Old Drink Per Day on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about How Much Should A 4 Month Old Drink Per Day
If you have any questions about How Much Should A 4 Month Old Drink Per Day, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article How Much Should A 4 Month Old Drink Per Day was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article How Much Should A 4 Month Old Drink Per Day helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles How Much Should A 4 Month Old Drink Per Day
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords How Much Should A 4 Month Old Drink Per Day
How Much Should A 4 Month Old Drink Per Day
way How Much Should A 4 Month Old Drink Per Day
tutorial How Much Should A 4 Month Old Drink Per Day
How Much Should A 4 Month Old Drink Per Day free
#Living #Check #Save #Money #Easy #Tips #Started