You are searching about How Much Should A 5 5 14 Year Old Weigh, today we will share with you article about How Much Should A 5 5 14 Year Old Weigh was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic How Much Should A 5 5 14 Year Old Weigh is useful to you.
All Inflatable Play Structures Are Not Created Equal! What to Buy?
I’m sure you’ve heard the saying “You get what you pay for”. Well, that statement couldn’t be more true when it comes to buying your Inflatables! In the long run, buying strictly on price alone can be the most expensive mistake you can make! Before spending your hard earned money on an inferior imported Inflatable, ask yourself how long you want your new Inflatables to last!
Once upon a time, all Inflatable Play Structures were made in the United States or the United Kingdom where they were first invented over 40 years ago. But as with most things in life, things change. In the last five years, most of the “manufacturers” of the United States have thrown in the towel and are no longer making their own Inflatables. Now they are importing Chinese made inflatables and passing them off as “Made in the USA” In addition, a new breed of internet phonies are posing as “manufacturers” and selling “Chinese made inflatables” or doing com and distributor for some other inflatables. Company importing from China.
The fact of the matter is that there are only a few manufacturers that still build their product line of Inflatables here in the good old USA It is more expensive, but far superior in durability. And yes, despite what you have been told, there is a big difference in Safety, Quality, Craftsmanship.
Paying a little more for your Inflatables can save you a lot of money in the long run, not to mention a lot of aggravation and lost customers! Buying the best Inflatables can sometimes be a very expensive mistake. You should ask yourself how much in lost rental revenue you will incur if that Inflatable deal falls through in a few months, right in the middle of your busy season. Much more than you might think. Good luck trying to solve it in less than a month or two. (Especially if it has to be shipped to China for repairs.)
During this time, you would have lost 10-15 rentals multiplied by your average rental rate which could cost as much as Two Thousand Dollars or more every time your China Inflatable is out of repair. The few hundred dollars you thought you’d save when you bought your China Inflatable has now turned your “Great Deal” into the most expensive Inflatable you’ll ever buy!
Most inflatable manufacturers take the easy way to give American jobs and go the cheap way by making our products overseas. And while it would be much more profitable to do so, You would have to pay the price in the form of lower quality raw materials and substandard workmanship. You cannot control Safety, Quality and Production Times if your products are made a world away.
Most US Inflatable Manufacturers start by cutting corners to buy cheap vinyl, cheap thread and unique stitching. They cut corners on many exclusive safety features to save you even more money. They have no product liability insurance and so you are left to fend for yourself in the event of an accident due to defective products.
Before making the decision on which one to buy, you must ask all the right questions, then consider all the facts, features and benefits of doing business with each company you compare and resist the temptation to buy. price only. As a trusted advisor once told me, “A smart investment is one that you’ll still feel good about many years down the road.”
Questions you can ask
1) Are you the manufacturer of the products on your website? (Don’t expect an honest answer from most companies you talk to.) If they say they actually build the products on their website, say you want to visit their manufacturing facility in person. If they hesitate to invite everyone to their factory, it’s because they don’t have it. You know you are being lied to. The next question you need to ask yourself is, “Would I trust my hard earned money to someone who just lied to me? Probably not.
2) Are you just a distributor? (If they are just a distributor, why would you want to deal with a middle man anyway? Plus if you have a problem with your Inflatable, you don’t know who is responsible for fixing it. Find the actual manufacturer and cut them out . the middle man. It will save you money and a lot of aggravation.)
3) Where are your Inflatables made? – In the United States or overseas? (Give the test) Can I come and visit?
4) How long has your company been building Inflatables? (Anyone under 5 years could be problems.) Ask for 5 references who have bought from them in the last 6 months and call each one. You will learn a lot.
5) Is the vinyl used in your units manufactured in China? (Most companies use cheap Chinese vinyl with a lot of “fillers” in it. That vinyl won’t last long, Beware!)
6) Are your Inflatables double stitched from top to bottom? (If not, you have big problems).
7) What high stress areas on your units reinforced with webbing or vinyl? (If they hesitate or stumble in answering this question, they are probably not reinforcing their units. No reinforcement means trouble.)
8) Do your units have drain flaps on the bottom of your mattress to remove excess water in case the unit gets wet? (If not, good luck drying your units in less than 8 hours which means more hassle for you).
9) How many deflation tubes, flaps or zippers are on your units? (More is better for a faster landing and an easier roll up.)
10) How much does your unit weigh? (The heavier the unit, the more men it takes to install it, which means higher labor costs and less net profit per rental).
11) What is your warranty?
12) What is the warranty on your blowers, 1 year or 2?
13) Can you put it in writing that if I have a warranty problem, you take the goods in two ways? If they don’t get the goods both ways, they don’t trust their product.
14) If I have a warranty issue with my unit, where do I send it for repair? Shall I send the unit to you or someone else?
15) How long will it take to repair? (If it takes more than 1 week – there goes your “Great Deal”).
16) Can you put it in writing that if it takes more than 1 week to fix, you will cover all my lost rental income? (If they do not, you are facing huge financial losses due to lost rents. So much for buying only on price).
17) Can you prove to me that your company has Liability Insurance for product defects? Please fax me proof. (If the company you buy your Inflatables from can’t prove they have Product Liability Insurance, you’ll have to move on to the next company. In fact, because you’re putting yourself in a position where you could be held financially responsible for a manufacturer’s product defect? That would be a terrible position to be in, and a lawsuit could put you out of business!)
18) Are your Inflatables certified by registered engineers to meet or exceed all ASTM standards? (If they say yes, ask them what ASTM means. If they can’t say, be careful! ASTM stands for – American Society for Testing and Materials. Most China Inflatables are not built to ASTM Standards.)
19) If I go on the Internet to check and see if your Inflatables are approved and registered to do business in the states of Pennsylvania and New Jersey, what will I find? (These are the two most difficult states in the country for a manufacturer to be licensed. They have the strictest Safety Requirements in the country and eInflatables has its complete product line of more than 200 different Inflatables certified in both states. are not certified to do business in those states, their Inflatables probably do not meet US Government Safety Requirements.- Beware!
20) Are their safety manuals supplied with your units and are they in accordance with ASTM Standards? (If not, you will once again put yourself in a terrible financial situation in case of any injury or lawsuit).
21) When I receive my Inflatable, will the name of your company be on the safety rules that are sewn on the unit? (If not, I’m just a distributor) If they say no, ask, what company name will be on the unit? Where are they located? (The name on the safety rules must be the manufacturer).
22) Do your bounce houses have a permanent sewn roof or is it a removable (convertible) roof? (If the roof is not sewn permanently, you run the risk of a child coming out and getting hurt or the sun beating on the children while they are playing. In addition, you will have much more cleaning on your units because of leaves and debris which fall inside).
Video about How Much Should A 5 5 14 Year Old Weigh
You can see more content about How Much Should A 5 5 14 Year Old Weigh on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about How Much Should A 5 5 14 Year Old Weigh
If you have any questions about How Much Should A 5 5 14 Year Old Weigh, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article How Much Should A 5 5 14 Year Old Weigh was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article How Much Should A 5 5 14 Year Old Weigh helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles How Much Should A 5 5 14 Year Old Weigh
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords How Much Should A 5 5 14 Year Old Weigh
How Much Should A 5 5 14 Year Old Weigh
way How Much Should A 5 5 14 Year Old Weigh
tutorial How Much Should A 5 5 14 Year Old Weigh
How Much Should A 5 5 14 Year Old Weigh free
#Inflatable #Play #Structures #Created #Equal #Buy